Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Two Wheels

Yesterday, J tried to use his bike without the training wheels or stabilizers as my friend Helen calls it. I was a bit skeptic at first since he only started riding his bike on Sunday but then P and my neighbor kept insisting that he is ready for it - and I guess they were right. I just helped him get on the seat the first time then he was on his own the whole 2 hrs yesterday. He felt so proud of his accomplishment and I was very happy for him. He is a bit easily intimidated and so I was surprised when he just went on and did it. He was even trying to work on a few tricks already. I had to tell him to hold off a bit on "jumping on the side walk"... I just wanted to enjoy the day without having to go to the fracture clinic again... Tee Hee!


1 comment:

JW said...

What a little stud! That is awesome. Now you have to take him mountain biking!