Pat left yesterday for India. He's got a layover at Singapore and might try to do a little sight seeing during his stopover. He's got about 15 hrs of wait time before his flight to Hyderabad so, he might as well take advantage of the time. His flight to Singapore is a pretty long stretch, 17 hrs - yikes! We'll see if he prefers this route vs the last time. He'll be frequenting India for a while and so he is trying to search for which one would be a better route. I'll keep you posted, when we hear from him sometime tomorrow when he arrives in Singapore.
As for Shua and I, school has been keeping us busy. He's got several activities in school. Today they have a songfest at his classroom and I will go watch them. Next week, is all end of school activities, Field day, Summer Bday celebrations and of course last day of school recognition program.
I just hope we get some sunshine soon. It still feels like Winter here, the mountains got a few more inches last night...whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment