I just got done with my last interview for the week for the AA job at CY. I am glad I got through with that. Regardless of the result, I'm happy I did it and the experience alone is pretty good. It has been really long since I last subjected myself into that kind of pressure. The last interview I had was not for a job interview but for my citizenship but it was equally as nerve wrecking. If things turn out positive then perhaps I'll be working by next week. Now, I need to get going with training my folks on taking the public transportation...just in case I need their help with picking Shua from school. I am hoping I can find better ways as far as that is concerned.
Anyway, that's it for this week. I took my Dad for his Knowledge drivers test yesterday and he'll need to take another. He's having some reading comprehension problem I think so I'll just have to walk him through the drivers manual myself so he can better understand it - hopefully that'll make it easier for him next time.
-M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment