Tonight at church Joshua whispered to my ear a question: "Mama, Is Christ, Jesus's last name?"... I couldn't help but giggle at church upon hearing the question thus making Pat curious and asking Joshua to tell him too what the fuzz was all about...however he didn't respond to the question and so I was stuck to answering it... and...my response was that Jesus Christ is his full name but Christ is not the last name...he didn't ask further but if in case he does.
Does anyone have a good explanation or perhaps a more direct response than what I came up with? I wouldn't mind the input.
-M
At least Joshua didn't think his name was Jesus Christ as in the Bill cosby bit :) He's come a long way from asking if the people were going to "give Papa Jesus a Lollipop" when the Priest was approaching the altar during easter.
-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
maybe his last name could be "the lord"
Post a Comment