My sister and brother in law have finally started building their house with the help of our cousin as their contractor. They have a very tiny lot (80 sqm, ~890 sqf) but then it is better than nothing or than renting at this point. While they are very excited, they of course know that it is not going to be an easy undertaking - hopefully it'll be worth it in the end. They normally send me updates and pictures of their progress out of excitement...which I can understand. So, I thought I'd share some of the photos here. I just find it quite interesting to see the huge difference on how things are



done there vs here. Ok, here see

it for yourself...
Pix 1 & 2 : Setting up the foundation, notice the working gears or the complete lack of working gears as they work. Taken during the first week on the project.
Pix 3 & 4: Foundation has been poured and now the work on the structure is in progress. Taken on week 3...
1 comment:
How interesting, and exciting for them! I look forward to their progess!
A
Post a Comment