It was pretty cool looking at the creations of the families posted at school. The materials they used vary from cereals, pasta, ribbons,buttons and beans. Our favorite so far is the one made out of ribbons.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
The outdoorsy turkey...
This is J's family project for school. It was P's idea to use leaves for obvious reasons, J and I just expanded that idea and implemented it. We definitely had tons of fun making it. The yellow powder is actually pollens from the pine cones which is used as part of the tail...now I know where all those yellow dust come from when I clean the house - he he.
It was pretty cool looking at the creations of the families posted at school. The materials they used vary from cereals, pasta, ribbons,buttons and beans. Our favorite so far is the one made out of ribbons.
It was pretty cool looking at the creations of the families posted at school. The materials they used vary from cereals, pasta, ribbons,buttons and beans. Our favorite so far is the one made out of ribbons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It beats a Jive turkey
Post a Comment