Sunday, April 6, 2008

We'll go dancing in the dark,

walking through the park and reminiscing.

Was listening to some 60's and 70's station. They were playing all of the good'ns. So, I thought I would scan a couple of the black 'n whites we had laying around.

This one goes out to the oldest sisters :) Pictures of when they were young heh heh...

I am guessing this one's from 1989 (Only because it's the only time I remember taking B&W pics). Looks like we were having a garage sale to boot...

This one's a little less sepia... I believe this one's from slightly before I was married which puts it about a mere 8 years ago. Maybel before the weight of the working world crushed her spirit! :)
You younger sisters will have to wait until I find some more pictures. You wouldn't want me to do what "J" does to me now would ya?

-P

5 comments:

JW said...

I do not know why you feel so tortured by that one picture! I am going to have to live up to my bad name now.

P & M said...

Ease up there girl! Man, can't a guy make a joke!

:)

-P

Anonymous said...

Ah during my fashionista phase - har har har
A

Anonymous said...

That 80's chick sure is
babe-olicious!

I am sure you are furiously paging through your photo albums looking for the dorkiest possible pic of J for revenge's sake!

KC

P & M said...

Na, I know {well, believe} that there was no ill intent. If there was, somebody has to take the higher ground!

-P