Saturday, March 6, 2010

Best day ever!

So we finally took him skiing for the first time and needless to say March 5, 2010 has been claimed as his best day ever! We took him to Mt. Hood Meadows. Never seen him so determined and focused to learn. He took a half day lesson (2hrs) and then him and Pat spent the entire afternoon skiing. He did well on the lifts, he only got ran over by the lift 2 times :). He fell a lot but he was back right up. He almost didn't want to stop to eat lunch and he didn't want to go home...at least we didn't need to drag him out of the mountain.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, skiing. I was his age or a bit younger when I learned too. Better to get all of the falling over with when you are young and it does not hurt!

Kevin

P & M said...

Oh so I guess I'm up for a painful learning experience when I finally go skiing with them then.

-M