I officially hate Oregon. I don't normally use the word hate but it best describes how I feel about living in Oregon as of now. I haven't seen sunshine since March which lasted only for a couple of days. It has been raining since then and the allergens are just plain killing me. I have been suffering with my allergies for over a quarter now. I know the pregnancy doesn't help either but I am definitely sick and tired of being sick. Last Friday, I only went out for a 30 minutes walk to take Shua to the park and sure enough my eyes were sore in an instant. I can barely see and of course I can not use any eye drops due to the possible side effects. Other than my puffy, itchy and sore eyes, I can barely breathe, is totally congested and has been having a tough time sleeping. Yes, I am totally cranky and irritable. Joshua is struggling as well - poor little thing. I literally had to massage the bridge of his nose to open up the nasal passage while he slept the other day because he can barely breathe. His nostrils were so swollen there's hardly any space for air to pass. Anyway, sorry about my rant. I just need to release how I feel. If only I can get out of this place for the time being perhaps I'd feel better. Our California trip could not come any sooner - I wish I can leave now. If given a chance I will definitely move out of this place already - I hate it here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is horrible. I sympathize with the allergies. I recently started using nasal spray and it really helps. But I dunno if you are medicine free due to you "condition".
Kevin
Come to NY, Katie would love some company!
Post a Comment