Friday, February 23, 2007

Papa, come play with your son!




Well, our little boy is growing so fast and I can't help but notice his strong resemblance to his Dad. It is pretty amazing to witness how genes work in action.

As for the title, it is my favorite Joshua quote for the week. That is what he says most of the time whenever he feels like his Dad is not spending enough time with him. It definitely gets his Dad come and play with him :)

-M

10 comments:

JW said...

You should tell him Papa's name is really Gucky

P & M said...

How did Gucky came to existence? Never knew the history behind it, he doesn't want to tell me...

P & M said...

Truth be known, M has never asked and I have no problem telling. :)
-P

JW said...

I do not want to come inbetween you on this one!

Anonymous said...

He was also affectionately known as Packy
A

P & M said...

Packy? Now that is new. I should ask him about that too...

P & M said...

You forgot "Guckrick"...

-P

JW said...

I suppose Guckrick is a conjugation of Gucky

Anonymous said...

Green Bay Packy too

P & M said...

Never was so lucky to be called a Green Bay Packy. I'm not sure that I could have dealt with the pressure of living up to Vince's high standards!

-P