Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Postman Always Rings...

So, I'm going to work after lunch and Joshua gives me some mail to send. I ask him what I should do with it. He says I should go put it in the mailbox so that the mailman can pick it up, read it and then put it in "another people's mailbox". then, they will get it.

I don't know where he learned that since I never remember EVER explaining it to him. I asked him where he learned that and he said he just figured that's how it worked. Between figuring out how things work and all of the reading he is doing, I think I am going to start taking him to work! He's sucking the fun out of having a little kid because he can sniff out nonsense already. He didn't buy the idea that God was "up there" in Heaven since there is no air in space and that whatever goes up comes down because the earth is like a big magnet...

-P

No comments: