Sunday, February 11, 2007

never ending saga...

Joshua is sick again, I believe he has been sick mostly during the last three months. He only gets a little break from being sick and it does make me sick watching our poor little boy suffer through this. Saturday was pretty tough for us, he was invited to a birthday party of one of his school mates. He has been really looking forward to that since that will be the first birthday party and pretty much every single boy in his class is invited and it is his first "boy peer" birthday party to go to...but since he is sick, we had to call it off. It broke our heart to see him be sad the whole afternoon despite of our best effort to cheer him up. Today, he is worse. I guess it will be another sleepless night for me...I am getting used to only having three to four hours of sleep every night. I am fine with that as long as hopefully our little boy finally gets his good health back.

No comments: