Saturday, April 7, 2007

Egg hunting strategy

The field of eggs...

Dad giving J a briefing on rules, no bumping and pushing other kids and pick as much egg as you want.

Here's his catch! Not much considering the abundance of eggs available to him at that time but then since he seemed very pleased and happy with his catch that is all what mattered to us.


On our way home, he was counting his eggs and describing it as well (color wise) and that is when we realized that his strategy was not to get the most eggs but to pick a particular color of egg - Blue. I think he did a good job sorting through the field since he's got only 1 outlier catch (not blue) and that is because I made him pick it...Sheesh Mom! I guess that explains why he didn't bother picking the eggs readily available in front of him most of the time.

He probably got the least number of eggs in the pack of 1-4 yrs old but needless to say he was pretty happy with his catch of BLUE eggs. I keep forgetting that he has a mind of his own and I should let him do his deal! He's got his own ways. Anyhoo, now you know his favorite color eh?

No comments: