Enjoying a nice soccer game while the weather is nice. We actually almost made it to the 80's last Friday. It was wonderful!
Gardener J! Hoping for a good harvest of herbs this summer.
Happy kid after his Kindergarten orientation at Bethany public school. We didn't make it to the private schools we applied at, we were pretty low in their priority list and at the same time there were too many of us who enrolled. We will try again next year. Anyway, during the orientation the kids got to stay in their future classrooms and got a glimpse and experience of being a Kindergarten. They even got to ride the school bus with us and that was definitely his favorite.
3 comments:
I love how proud he looks in the picture. It is so cute. These are great.
by the way, Uncle Mike really liked the action shot. I liked it as a PT since I can see all of the elements of a maturing gross motor system in that one frame!
I like that action shot too...it is not very often that you can catch a good one, specially since they move in a random manner.
Post a Comment