I haven't been handling stress too easily lately. I get overwhelmed by it and when I do, I tend to shutdown and not function accordingly thus causing more stress...hmmm not good.
Anyway, we are expecting the window people on Thursday, Friday and Monday...yup on Christmas eve as well. I am still waiting to hear from them if they can instead finish the job on Saturday. I think dealing with the window project has taken the excitement out of Christmas for me, it has been quite stressful. Until now, I am not yet done with our Christmas shopping or even sending Christmas wishes...sorry guys I don't think I'll make it this time.
On top of that, P's work has been annoying the crap out of me. First, he has to work on all of the holiday breaks and then is also threatening to send him to India perhaps before New Year for two weeks. What kind of crap is that? Last night, I had a meltdown. I am struggling coping up with homesickness and stress and so the idea of us not spending New Year all together is just a bit too much for me. I was forewarned that he might travel to India early 2008 but sheesh I didn't expect "early" to be Jan.1. I am not happy and I know he is not too. I hate short notices, I don't handle it too well...and I would definitely hate having to spend New Year without him as well. It is bad enough not to be anywhere near family on holidays and not having your own family all together during those times makes it even worse...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh gosh - you need a hug - I wish I could come out and give it to you! Love, Mom
Thanks Mom! We have the window people here now. It is pretty exciting! I'll talk to you later.
-M
Post a Comment