Today, I submitted the final petition paperworks. It should be the last set of forms needed unless I missed out something. If everything goes well, the next step would be medical and interview. Not sure how long before we hear from the visa center again but I am just relieved to be done with dealing with paperworks for now. I feel like I have deforested an entire mountain with the amount of paper used during the entire time. I have mounds and mounds of paper in my filing cabinet just for immigration stuff. I can't get rid of them until everything is all clear. Anyway, still I am glad that I don't have to work on paperworks for a while , until I hear from them again.
Now, I should be able to focus on our projects at home. I might be doing floor demolition this weekend which I don't mind doing since I know in the end it will all be worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck!
Kevin
Post a Comment