Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Tita Maybel in Oregon
At Multnomah Falls, yes she made it to the top!

At the Crown Vista Point by the Columbia River Gorge
First time on a trampoline...

waiting for the fireworks...she has been cold the whole time.
They had a fun time playing tennis, and playing at the park...

tired after a long day of shopping...
stuffed...

Wii bowling match ...
She didn't get a chance to see the snow, the weather was really crappy...at least she had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi P & M,
Your photos make me miss my beloved Oregon! It's been too long since I stood in this same spot, doing the same touristy thing at Multnomah Falls. I don't think it will recognize me if I were to go back! I've grown - taller and wider - since visiting as a seven year old.
Belated Happy 4th!
T
Ha, you're friend who did you web page from East Lansing MI makes me miss my hometown - Detroit and my Alma Matter Michigan State! I have the same return issues - I'm taller and wider than when I last visited!
Cheers!
-P
Looks like fun, I am starting to think that everyone is required on the trampoline!
Yeah, Maybel was peer-pressured into getting up there, but she sure seemed to like it.
-P
I love the picture of Joshua and Maybel snoozing in the car...they look so much alike! Mom
Post a Comment