ramdom quips and musings of daily life bobbing on the sea of ambiguity...
"Yes, The story with the animals is the better story".
"Thank you. And so it goes with God"
Enjoyed the pictures of the happy family. Sorry to hear of the negitive reaction to the medication does this mean you'll have to go around in a mosquito net body bag? :-)
4 comments:
I think his crazy family may ruin his chances.
Since when was that an impediment? :)
-P
Enjoyed the pictures of the happy family. Sorry to hear of the negitive reaction to the medication does this mean you'll have to go around in a mosquito net body bag? :-)
Heh, much to my Dr's chagrin, I'm rolling the dice from now on and taking my chances.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, but with my luck lately, I probably shouldn't be so brazen!
-P
Post a Comment