Anyway, here is our first grader. I had mixed emotions this morning as he waved good bye. I can't wait to hear from him later on...
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Off to school
Whew, summer went by so fast. It is Joshua's first day of school today. He woke up like a fine soldier with little complain. He had his shower, got dressed and ate his breakfast as told. He kind of complained about his uniform a bit since he didn't want it tucked but really, he didn't have a choice. They left around 7:15AM, his class starts at 7:50AM but he needs to be at school by 7:40AM to be considered on time. I hope there is not much traffic on their way there.
Anyway, here is our first grader. I had mixed emotions this morning as he waved good bye. I can't wait to hear from him later on...

Anyway, here is our first grader. I had mixed emotions this morning as he waved good bye. I can't wait to hear from him later on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
His wave looks close to "Live Long and Prosper"
Post a Comment