1. The spring break begins on Saturday here in Oregon. It should be nice to not have to get up early, rush in the morning and to get a break from the routine a bit.
2. I look forward to spending sometime with Pat at home over the weekend, we hardly had time with him this week.
3. To hearing more stories from Janet and Mike. I am really happy for them. I think it is no secret that I love babies and it is great to have another addition to the family. Can't wait to see pictures of Baby Katherine!
4. Sitting down with my girlfriends and their kids to catch up a bit. It has been over a month since I went and hang out with them. I have completely neglected my social life once I started my class.
5. To seeing my grades, not that it is that exciting but I guess I am happy to have pushed myself to do it, even if I struggled with it.
6. I am looking forward to my Mom taking her ESOL class by the end of March. It will be good for her and I hope she can meet a friend or some friends there too. That will be nice!
7. I am looking forward to all of the upcoming birthdays...yipee, Pat is going to be 28 again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on finishing the course, and any grades yet?
I hope you had a very relaxing spring break, it's a busy year for you!
Ann
Post a Comment