So, I finally took my finals this morning. I was going to take it Saturday evening but to our sweet surprise Pat came home earlier than expected. So I put it off.
So, today while I was in the middle of taking my exam, the network decided to fail which is not a good thing. I was worried that if I re-logged I would loose all of the answers that I already had or that I will have no more chance to answer the rest of the questions and so I proceeded until I answered the whole thing. The exam was 35 points and I was only on question # 23 at that time by then I only had about 1 1/2 hour left on my timer. The exam was good for 2 1/2 hrs. I was panicking while answering the rest of the questions and I was not even sure I got the prior questions right. Time was pretty tight as well. So, I decided to copy and paste the exams to Word then list all of my answers. I then relogged and fortunately was able to retrieve my exam again and just rewrote my answers, this is with just about 30 min left on my timer. I think I was able to submit all of the answers but I unfortunately didn't have enough time to double check my answers. I would hate to have to take my exam again but we'll see....ah I simply can not have a good day!
I just want to finally chill out! I won't find out the result until Wednesday....grrr bummer!
Anyway, at least Pat is home now and that is a good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment