
I've been wanting to check out the Tulip Festival since I moved here and has never been until this weekend. The weather was not that great but I guess it was to our advantage since the place was less packed than usual. It was a nice short trip to the field and we made it out without being caught in the traffic.
Joshua at first was not interested about checking out the flowers but once we got there, he found ways to keep himself entertained...who does not like flowers anyway?



3 comments:
Holy cow, how did they plant all those bulbs? Ooo, my achin' back!
We went to the Holland, MI tulip festival once - it looks just the same-wonderful. I came home with all kinds of ideas for planting but got too lazy in the fall to carry through!
:) Mom
Yes, it was acres and acres of bulbs - at least that is how it seemed like to me. We actually got a good idea too for our bulbs come fall. They wrapped the bulbs inside a mesh and just covered it with soil. We might try that since my bulbs are gone now. I did not order yet since we plan on going back there in the fall. I did keep a list of what I would like to order eventually.
Post a Comment