Friday, May 1, 2009

Patience

It is what I need right now. I just realized that I am a very impatient person and that it has escalated during the last 6 months. I need to find ways and learn how to handle my impatience and/or lack of - very fast and soon. I guess in some ways, at least I think I made the right choice of not becoming a teacher - that would have been a disaster if ever I became one. Being a teacher, tutor or mentor to my Mom has been really tough. I can not wait for the time when I become the daughter again. Technically, I am but I haven't been in that shoe for a while now.

I am glad I am able to go to the gym and workout. I take out all of my aggression and frustrations there. I think I also need to dig out my punching bag in the garage. I need some more avenue otherwise, I'll be a worse person than who I am now.

1 comment:

JW said...

You know, I have been meaning to tell you that you are a hot head! :) Just kiddin' You do not strike me as impatient!