Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spring project accomplished

The floor in the dining room is done - yipee! It is beautiful and Thanks to my very skilled sweetheart, we just have the kitchen and living room to do. Both projects will have to wait for next year though but I am happy with our accomplishment so far. So here you go, check out the floor...it might be where P will sleep for the next nights until he gets rid of his Fu Manchu.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmigosh - it looks fabulous! It even makes the room look bigger. Love it. Mom

JW said...

How much does P charge for his labor? I may need a reliable contractor when we move :)

P & M said...

Now I just have the vents staring me in the face all of the time. Once I bang out 4 of them, I'm done for a while.

No charge for family! Just a plane ticket and the occasional meal... I can sleep in a tent if I smell to bad :)

I would come out to work on a W house just to get some tips from Mr W's dad!

-P

Anonymous said...

I think you could work some nice buisiness up with your custom vents...
A

Anonymous said...

Looks great! If all you need is a place to sleep and a little food, get on out here and fix our floors! We will deliver the ramen noodles to the tent in the back yard where you will be staying....

KC

P & M said...

Sign me up... My problem is your dog always wants to kill me...

Anonymous said...

He thinks you are playing with him. You should see him when he is actually mad! I would not want to be a squirrel living in Livonia. Or a newborn bunny in Crawfordsville either for that matter....

KC

Anonymous said...

I also love the wall color...
A