OK, People, brace yourself...I definitely don't like this Fu Manchu look and I already told him, either he gets rid of it or he'll be sleeping anywhere but near me or our bed - ewe, horrible!
Joshua would have been a mini-me version of his Dad but that Fu Manchu look just throws me off - yuck!
7 comments:
I guess he's watching the Wings play and wants to look like one of the players - they're known for their hirsute appearance! hee hee
Holy Shit P, thank God you are married and do not have to woo anyone!
Let's just say that this is the result of "malicious compliance." I had a pretty good play-off beard going and was told to go shave...
-P
PS I have since lost the "side burns." I'll try for a full Joe Namath once football season rolls around.
How about a handle-bar moustache?
I love Joshua's new look, very edgy! Auntie Ann
Pat all you need is an easy rider with those high schwinn type handlebars...I think Mom has your denim vest to go over the leather coat...
He shaved this morning - Yey!
-M
There's nothing like peer pressure! And yes, Joshua looks so cute in his new glasses! Mom
Post a Comment