Thursday, May 14, 2009

Plea

I find it interesting that my youngest sister is pleading her case to me rather than to my parents. Anyway, it all started with my Dad making some silly promise that he will buy her a laptop. I obviously did not like the idea since we already are having trouble with her owning a cellphone and that her owning a laptop with internet connection will just make our troubles more. She's got some text messaging addiction and it is a pretty bad one since apparently that is what she does non stop. From what I heard, it is a from dusk-til-dawn kind of habit and my siblings can't seem to contain that problem. I guess my parents did realize that but how did my Dad approach to fix it?

Here is the email I got from her ...

"i need some laptap in cavite not for friendster or chatting its for searching assignments and for my skill developtment, Papa said you are the one who doesn't want me to have a laptop" - Rhiza

Yup, that is how my Dad is fixing the problem. To let me deal with it instead!

1 comment:

JW said...

Now you have a daughter too :)