Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gardening

Our roses have been really happy this year. All of them are in full bloom and they are pretty big. We almost cut several for our vases every other day and hopefully we'll get more all summer long.



yellow pepper, orange pepper and korean peppers awaiting to be transplanted...

more of the same type of peppers...
and more of the same peppers, plus a few more long beans seedlings.
so now problem is.... I only have this much area to plant all of these....
somehow my Mom thinks you can just keep growing them on egg carton boxes and they can just grow there. So now, I'll have to start digging up the yard some more to grow some more of those peppers. Anyway, I did add to the variety of peppers in our raise bed - I have some cucumbers, cherry and early girl tomatoes, red lettuce, long beans and zucchini's.

1 comment:

JW said...

I bought tomatoes and herbs a few weeks ago, and I have yet to plant them!