Happy Birthday Auntie Ann!
May you have a wonderful day. Hope you get tons of treats and good stuff.
Love,
Pat, Lhes and Shua
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ramdom quips and musings of daily life bobbing on the sea of ambiguity... "Yes, The story with the animals is the better story". "Thank you. And so it goes with God"
5 comments:
Thank You Very Much! I did happily enjoy treats for my birthday and had a wonderful day!
Ann
Now the truth: I made her clean the cottage on her birthday. And sit in a car for 5 hours. And I don't even feel guilty about it!
Kevin
Well, at least you were honest I suppose.
-M
Well I had a great pre-brithday, tall ship sailing in Northport Bay on the Inland Seas, and enjoying a wonderful meal with morels and fresh strawberries at La Becasse...
How spoiled am I?
A
To paraphrase: "You can never be too spoiled."
KC
Post a Comment