ramdom quips and musings of daily life bobbing on the sea of ambiguity...
"Yes, The story with the animals is the better story".
"Thank you. And so it goes with God"
Saturday, July 4, 2009
A fine day at the beach...
Joshua is a lose cannon at the beach. He just loves it there regardless of how cold the water is. He didn't want to go home but after enticing him with homemade mango,vanilla ice cream - he gave in. We had a good time at the beach. As usual it was cloudy at the beach but at least it was tolerable weather wise. The water on the other hand is not.
Dude, Lake Michigan is like a warm bath in comparison. I don't know how he deals with it. I had a wave roll up to my shins and I learned what "bone chilling cold" really means. I couldn't get the you know what outa there fast enough.
Water is up to 62'F at our beach and christmas cove... Just spent a week in the cold and rain there, you all better bring the sunshine with you ... tho I'm glad we will look forward to swimming no matter what!!
Cherries are late, should be plentiful when you're here. -A
4 comments:
He is just in training for the icy waters of Lake Michigan!
Dude, Lake Michigan is like a warm bath in comparison. I don't know how he deals with it. I had a wave roll up to my shins and I learned what "bone chilling cold" really means. I couldn't get the you know what outa there fast enough.
-P
Water is up to 62'F at our beach and christmas cove... Just spent a week in the cold and rain there, you all better bring the sunshine with you ... tho I'm glad we will look forward to swimming no matter what!!
Cherries are late, should be plentiful when you're here.
-A
You bet ya! Rain or shine we'll be swimming. Hmmm cherries - yum!
Do you have any request from OR for us to bring? Email it to me ok.
-M
Post a Comment