It is proving to be another busy month for us specially with school in progress for both Joshua and I and with Pat traveling to India for two weeks.
Despite of Shua's claim of how he hates going to school, he's so far coping well. No pink slips from the school or teachers so far and he's continuously improving his skill sets :) I have incorporated Mommy school again this term due to lack of homeworks during the recent weeks. He finishes his homeworks in 3 mins - that is how easy they have been so far. I had to do it otherwise most of his time is spent in front of the big tube!
My classes started last week, although I am registered and has been attending classes, I am still undecided whether I will continue with the program or not. I am actively looking for a job as well and so that is taking a lot of my time. So far, no success with the job search. I've done multiple revisions on my resume the past few days and will remain to be in constant change - he he he. Shua and I are still struggling with our asthma specially with our cough. Just couldn't shake off the stupid cough, it's causing me a lot of sleepless nights again. I don't see any changes or opening with our schedules for a while. It'll be busy, busy and busy for a while so there won't be much blog updates as well. I'll try to sneak in some photos now and then so "you all" can still remember us :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment