Oh wow, it has been a while since I last posted something - sorry my bad! I will try to do a better job this time. Yesterday was our 8th yr. wedding anniversary (woo hoo!) and we celebrated it all together. Pat and I went out on Sunday for our date. We went to see Avatar in 3D and that was quite an experience for me. The theater was packed and so we ended up sitting way too close for my liking and sure enough just 10 minutes into the movie and I was ready to explode. I had to excuse myself the minute I got a chance and I was out in the restroom exploding - oh dear! I wanted to see the movie still so I instead stood on the sideline and minimized the use of the 3D glasses as much as I could. I guess I couldn't really say I liked the movie. I have seen 3D movies before and has been fine before as long as I stay as far as I could from the screen. I had a similar "explosive" incident back in the days when I went to see "Everest" on IMAX - ah poor Pat he sat all by himself most of the time and then stood by me on the sideline towards the end...so how about that for an anniversary date! Poor Pat, don't know how he puts up with my quirks and flaws!
So for our anniversary, I made it to him by making us a tasty or more of a healthy dinner. I believe in the saying that "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" ... Tee hee! I made pan fried Panko and Parmesan Cheese crusted Tilapia, Pasta with spinach, tomato and basil salad, Broiled Shrimps marinated in orange zest/juice and garlic and of course an apple crumble pie. It did literally take me about two hours to prepare the meals but it was worth it. Shua liked it as well but commented that it would have been better if his Dad and I went out for dinner so that he could stay at his friends house for the evening...this is coming from the kid who came up with the idea of making a fancy feast for our anniversary....hmmm...
So here's a glimpse of our fancy 8th yr. wedding anniversary feast!
So for our anniversary, I made it to him by making us a tasty or more of a healthy dinner. I believe in the saying that "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" ... Tee hee! I made pan fried Panko and Parmesan Cheese crusted Tilapia, Pasta with spinach, tomato and basil salad, Broiled Shrimps marinated in orange zest/juice and garlic and of course an apple crumble pie. It did literally take me about two hours to prepare the meals but it was worth it. Shua liked it as well but commented that it would have been better if his Dad and I went out for dinner so that he could stay at his friends house for the evening...this is coming from the kid who came up with the idea of making a fancy feast for our anniversary....hmmm...
So here's a glimpse of our fancy 8th yr. wedding anniversary feast!
1 comment:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/09/health/09really.html?ref=science
This may be the answer to your problems with Avatar.
Post a Comment