Friday, February 12, 2010

Sentimental

Apparently, I am not the only one who is sentimental about parting with the baby things and stuff which I've kept for ages, well, at least for 7 yrs. I have been packing most of the baby stuff to send to my sister Maybel, they went ahead and found out what they were having and as it turns out - they are having a boy. So, I thought they could definitely use Joshua's baby stuff and so my packing begins. It is tough to go through the things because it brings back so much great memories but I can't hold on to this things forever, but I guess, Shua is still not ready to let go.

When he saw a couple of his stuff animals in the pack, he was in tears even if he approved of it prior to it being put in the box. So, baby monkey and cuddly bunny has been fished out of the box and is now back on his shelf...guess although the baby is now 7, he still love his baby stuff animals.

1 comment:

JW said...

We were highly attached to our stuffed animals as kids. They were our little buddies.