Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Vacation Time!

I always read the news local to where I'm going before I take off to know what to expect. I have always wanted to avoid going to visit M's folks during election time because this and that is usually going on. Lucky me, all of this is close (OK, well, close enough for me) to where I'm going and on the road I will be travelling from 11pm - 5am...

At least it isn't like the first time I went when the president was unceremoniously removed (I feel so dirty using wikipedia as a reference) when I was somewhere between Seattle and Tokyo! (sic) Wasn't really sure what I was going to walk into getting off of the plane that night! The "(sic)" was for Ann :)

Never a dull moment! Apparently J was having too much fun playing with all of the kids in the neighborhood. M tried to keep him away from this one kid who was coughing all over him, but was too late. At least the wedding isn't until Saturday, so, there's hope he'll get over it in time. Looking forward to some fun parties and cheap massages! No point in making fun of that comment, I know I just put a target on my back ;) I just hope I don't have to punch anyone while I'm there... ask Mom for details if you can't wait for me to come back to ask. I think some folks are secretly hoping I do... I better make sure I don't get baited! :)

-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Travel safe gucky-J