Thursday, October 16, 2008
Cub scout
J has been really excited about being a cub scout. He was pretty pumped when he got to wear his scout uniform yesterday and since their were only two members of their Den, they felt pretty special. One of their task is to try to convince their classmates to join. I think there will be at least four of them in the end. P is a Den leader and so that makes it more exciting to J.
The kids having flag ceremony with the older scouts last night...they did get to be flag bearers too.
J, thrilled to be a boy scout :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, the angle of this picture makes me look like I'm like 10 feet tall. NBA, here I come!
-P
Oh my gosh, J looks so cute and so "official". He'll probably want to be a scout for Halloween! Grandma Judy
And Pat looks adorable too!
Post a Comment