Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happenings

I feel like he is growing so fast, he just becomes more and more like a big boy now...
I have been pretty lame with posting anything lately. We're not that extremely busy but of course preoccupied with things and stuff. Mostly with school stuff, boy scout activities and some extra curricular activities for Shua.

We took my parents out seeing this weekend while the weather is still nice. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves for now.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a red-letter weekend - good for you! I wish I were there to join in the fun. Pumpkin fun, scout fun, Multnomah and snow on the mountain - the complete Portland Experience for your folks!

Love from Grandma Judy

JW said...

So what is J going to be for Halloween?

P & M said...

He will be Mr. Jeff Gordon again :)