P is currently in transit to his flight to the Philippines. He'll arrive there right around 11AM our time tomorrow. He's got one day to go about his own itinerary around town before he meets up with the family on Friday. I think he needs that one day break anyway - perhaps he can get a massage and a real good sleep at his hotel. Monday is the big day for Mama and Papa. It'll be their big move and I know they are nervous. I am glad Pat is there to assist them on their travel. I am anxious to see them and of course excited as well.
Yesterday, was a bit stressful since they had to take Papa again to the doctor due to knee and hip pains. We were all worried that it could be his cellulitis acting up again. Fortunately, it is just muscle pain. He was given a pain reliever and was sent home...whew! On the other hand, I got a phone call from Shua's school yesterday morning asking me to take him home because he's got a fever. He's enjoying not being in school but he does have a fever so I can't say he is being a "faker". Pat managed to go to his school this morning and grabbed his workbooks - so he is still not off the hook.
I realize that TV is my sons ultimate motivator and I am not proud of it. It is so amazing to watch him speed through his work - perfectly and neatly as long as he can watch his show on OPB. On a side note, we got him interested into reading again - yipee! Pat got him interested into comics this weekend and boy he just breezed through the book over the weekend. He is almost done with Calvin and Hobbes 10th Anniversary comic book. Now, he can't wait to go to the library and rent some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment