ramdom quips and musings of daily life bobbing on the sea of ambiguity...
"Yes, The story with the animals is the better story".
"Thank you. And so it goes with God"
Friday, December 19, 2008
Christmasey stuff
Shua's Mt. Everyone :) contented - happy to play in the snow :) soccer game in the snow first time to play in the snow Christmas cookies decorated by Lolo, Lola and Shua I just baked the cookies they did the decorating :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow - what an introduction to snow your mom is getting - I'm sure it's not what she was bargaining for! Looks like everyone is having fun - the cookies look yummy! I'm inspire to bake.... Mom
2 comments:
Wow - what an introduction to snow your mom is getting - I'm sure it's not what she was bargaining for! Looks like everyone is having fun - the cookies look yummy! I'm inspire to bake....
Mom
Those are some really nice cookies!! mmmmmmm
Post a Comment