Every year we always make a trip to Helvetia Farms to cut our Christmas tree. This year, there is more of us and so it was a bit trickier thus it took us longer than usual. J at some point was already whining about how it is taking us so long to pick one. Nonetheless, it was a very nice trip. No snow this time though but at least it wasn't raining.
and so the search begins...

Joshua and Lolo can't decide where to go...

Lola Teresita: Joshua do you think this is 5' tall?

P playing hide and seek at the farm - ghee Mr. Caraher you need to shave :)

Now, those are definitely taller than 5' Ma!

Joshua: I think we found it, this one is not even dry at the bottom :)

Yes, this is the winner!

P: Well, it better be - because I already cut it!

Nice! cool lego train set

the Alpaca's are cute too...
It's decorating time!

How many Filipinos does it take to decorate a 7' tall tree ---- Madami!




We are mostly done decorating the tree and the house. I think our tree can use some more ornaments but this will do for now. We had a good kick out of Shua's enthusiam with decorating this year... specially this particular one...

Look it's a tree on a tree!!!
1 comment:
Oh, the smell of fresh pine. Excellent decoration and I appreciate the tree on the tree too.
Post a Comment