Sunday, December 21, 2008
Snow day!
We got more snow and it is beautiful outside but really cold and so we are staying indoors today. We played quite a bit outside yesterday. Today, we're suppose to get freezing rain in the evening so I guess it'll be good bye to our snow covered driveways and backyard soon :(


Mom, snowball fight!
Our front entry this morning - my neighbor came over to drop my Sunday paper!

Our front entry last night - brrr cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is Joshua done shoveling the driveway yet?
It will take a while seeing as we don't own a shovel! Apparently there are only two plows in our area so, by law, you are not allowed to drive unless you have studded tires or tire chains. I have chains :)
mmmmm donuts ;)
-P
Who needs a shovel?
Oh yeah, donut weather indeed. I almost fell straight on my ass tonight. 2 days of skiing, and I almost killed myself on black ice. We got some rain today, and now the temp is plummetting. Should be an ice rink tommorrow.
Post a Comment