Friday, January 30, 2009

Belly Dancing...

No, I am not doing or have any interest with doing such but interesting enough my Mom does. She was all excited to tell me about this "thing" that she saw on TV and that she wanted to buy the dvd because it was only $19.99 and that it is the kind of exercise she wants to do. Then, she begun telling me that it is a sort of dance that will help you lose weight and make your waist and hips smaller according to the ladies who are in the video...and followed it with, "you should do that, it will help you lose weight"... hmmm, I guess she is implying that I need to lose weight. I do agree with her but I think I'll skip belly dancing as a weight loss program.

I think I need to get her out of the house so she's not watching too much TV. I come home and she tells me about all the good stuff that they are showing on TV that is suppose to be good for you...and here I thought I have escaped all of this nonsense once Shua has stopped watching TV and now - my Mom is next!

1 comment:

JW said...

Oh, I think you should get Flirty Girl Fitness which includes a pole to use at home!