Monday, August 17, 2009

Ice Skate

Shua trying to catch Dad. It's his second try on ice skating. He went ice skating two days in a row over the weekend. He seems determined to learn how to do it so it's "all good". At least him and his Dad can do it together which is the best part about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Second time on ice? He's doing a terriffic job - he's a natural.

Grandma Judy

Anonymous said...

Wow he is doing great. We all spent MUCH more belly time than he's doin! Course there was the backyard factor, rollerskates, boots or sleds involved in some of those debacles... A

JW said...

How about Mommy on the ice too?

P & M said...

I feel guilty not joining him on Sunday and so I'll have to make up for that otherwise I'll never hear the end of it.

-M

P & M said...

He really struggled until I had him push me around the ice. Then he figured out the mechanics. He's got a long way to go, but he's WAY better than I ever was at that age and amount of training.

-P