It has been crazy busy since we got back from Michigan. Last week was mostly spent at Camp Ireland for Shua's boyscout camp. Saturday we went to a barbecue party from 4 to 10:30PM. Sunday afternoon, we went to a kiddie birthday party. This week is all chores and getting ready for another busy weekend. Pat is in Idaho tonight til Friday night and I am having a couple of my girlfriends over for movie night. I owe this two ladies some quality time since I almost never invite them over to our house...so it will be Twilight night tonight since I haven't seen the movie although, I am almost done with all of the books. On Friday night, we were invited again to a get together at one of my college friends house. Saturday is off to ice skating with the other den members in Shua and Pat's boyscout. I am hoping we can get Sunday off. Then the following week is another busy week. All of our weekends are full - crazy.
I can not believe how this summer has been. Classes starts September 1 for Shua and so I am doing my best to let him have his much needed "alone time" i.e; watch TV, and do nothing time.
Yesterday afternoon was pretty nice, I had an 11 and 13 yr old play with Shua while I scrub our bathrooms and finish up with the laundry. Believe me even Joshua noticed how clean the bathrooms were. It's great to have great neighbors - that always helps!
Now, I am heading out to rent our movie. Too bad I can't rent it on Bluray right now. Apparently, I can not rent it using Pat's membership since I am not listed under his name. He is in Idaho so I guess it'll just be Redbox dvd for tonight.
Ok, I will post some photos soon. I promise I will get to it eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment