Monday, August 17, 2009

More summer stuff

1. Shua proudly salutes the flag together with his cubscout pack.
2. Shua prepares for BB gun.
3. Shua did hit the target but no bullseye.
4. Shua got a bullseye on Archery. The only bullseye for their pack.


1. The Den flag bearer for the day.
2. Shua and his babysitters play "advance step" on Wii fit.
3. Shua got a perfect score on soccer heading without being hit or without missing a single ball.
4. Shua ice skates with Dad for two days in a row. He is determined to take hockey lessons this fall. We'll see.

Now, as for me nothing too exciting is happening. I just have been doing the usual cleaning and organizing frenzy. I did spend sometime reading all of the Twilight series within the last two weeks. Thanks to my teenage neighbors for lending me their books. I enjoyed reading the juvenile books and now I look forward to another vampire book I borrowed from a friend - a continuation of the other 9 series books I read over spring. I guess, I like vampire stories afterall :)

As for Pat, he is exhausted from being all over the place as usual. Shua and I owe him lots of massage and proper care. Perhaps I need to buy that Dr. Laura's Proper care of a husband book soon - Tee hee!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to our weekend visit - can't wait to hear all the details of camp. Grandma J

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys!! The pics are great

Ann

JW said...

Looks fun! Too bad school starts soon.

P & M said...

Yeah, I can not believe school starts soon. Shua is definitely not happy about it but at least he had lots of good time over the break.

-M