Friday, January 12, 2007

Civics anyone?

Well as most of you know, I have been preparing for my upcoming citizenship interview. The interview would be mostly a civics test both written and oral. So, for those who might be interested on what type of questions they ask...here's a sample!

http://www.factmonster.com/quizzes/citizenship1/1.html

I'm hoping I do pass and become an American citizen finally!

3 comments:

JW said...

Mike and I passed the test. We had to discuss one of the questions, but we got it right.

P & M said...

Yahoo!(Lhes's term for yipey!) You guys rock! Maybe I should take you guys with me for the interview. They give you a book with the sample test of 100 questions. I do so far know the answer to those but I am not sure I would be able to answer more than that, hopefully they won't ask me more than a 100...he he he...

mom said...

I also got 100% (all by myself). Don't worry - they won't ask you anywhere near 100 questions - of course, that brings up another worry: if they only ask two, will they be two that you know??? Just kidding, Lhes. You'll do great.