Oh how we wish you were here! We had about two inches of snow today and it is still packing. Joshua had tons of fun playing outside and would really love it if we had company. Pat is at work and so it's just him and me. The neighbors joined us for a while but they all went back in their house and got cozy. Joshua and I played out for much longer until he got really cold...
feeling the chill by now...

at our backyard, we can't wait for Pat to get home so we can play some more back there...

Joshua and the neighbors playing at the cul de sac

the tiny snowman we made, the snow is not packing too well either that or I just don't have the know-how on making a snowman...

3 comments:
Sweet snowman!
We had to call the witchdoctor to "unshrink" the head!
-P
It looks like a snowman of me since I have a little head.
Post a Comment