I am proud to say I am just one step closer to becoming an American citizen. I passed my interview today and answered all civics test correctly - yipee! I still couldn't fully celebrate though since although I am done with all the interviews, I still am not a citizen since I haven't taken the oath yet. They could schedule me in the next 3 weeks or so, however, since I am leaving in March, the officer was kind enough and scheduled me until after I come back instead. That is because once I get the citizenship, I will have to give up my Philippine passport then apply for the US passport which could take another 3 weeks thus making it impossible for me to travel by the first week of March for my sisters wedding.
Anyway, with all that said and done - I am still rejoicing and proud to say that I am just one step closer to becoming an American citizen!
I don't normally post my picture - but hey I am really happy so why not!

...the celebratory picture - just to annoy Pat!
4 comments:
Hooray for you and congratulations! I knew you would do it! Mom
Congrats!!! I was not worried about you taking the test. Just be sure to practice the anthem for sporting events!
He he he,now that is a bit more challenging! My vocals are more difficult to train than my brain.
Remember, it's the Donzerley Light
GREAT JOB LHES - YAY - We never wondered if, only when!
K&A
Post a Comment