Friday, January 12, 2007

Weather Pandemonium

Nah, our weather here is not really that extreme just thought I'd call it that way since that is what most people are describing it here...he he he.

Here's Joshua enjoying a little bit of the snow flurries yesterday.


Although yes, It has been pretty cold here in Oregon the last days. This morning we are at 23F but we're suppose to warm up to 37F over the weekend. So, we have been maximizing the use of our fireplace and mind you I do start the fire on my own now too. The first time I did it, I forgot to open the flue and so our house was pretty smoky for a while. I am better everytime, just need to take it easy on the use of newspaper to start the fire. Pat calls my fire, newspaper burning fireplace and not wood - he he he.



Joshua taking a little nap by the fireplace! Ah cozy!

6 comments:

JW said...

I wish we had snow. :(

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a cozy fire like that and a pillow ...

Nice Job Lhes! (I use paper grocery bags with a LOT of kindling for outside)


A

P & M said...

I wish the snow would stick, it really didn't this time but at least the mountain is packed with snow so I guess we can just go there if we want to.

As for the fire, maybe I should bring some coconut husk with me from the Philippines since I am more used to starting fire using those...he he.

P & M said...

I have considered starting to refer to M as "Becky" for those of you who watch survivor... :)

-P

JW said...

I was going to say I was jealous of the fire, and that I wished we could do that too (until I realized we have an operational fireplace buried beneath our crap)

Anonymous said...

I think Lhes did MUCH better than Becky - she'd have won the million
A