Monday, January 1, 2007

Worst... ice cream... ever.

You know you have a problem when a 4 year-old says "Dad, when I'm done with my ice cream, can I have a 'Go-Gurt'"? Me - "Uh, OK, let me know when you're done". The boy - "I'm done". He ate exactly one spoonful. The worst part about it that the ice cream ruined a few spoonfuls of our precious, hard to come by, supply of Sanders Hot Fudge. You could just hear the fudge complaining about the insult upon which it was perched atop.

You can bet the food ol' boys at "Breyer's Ice Cream" are going to get a letter from me on this one. Yoplait: 1 Unilever: 0! My sincere apoloies to the good people at Sanders for my wasting ~4 tbls of their delicious goo.

-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes - did YOU eat Yours?

What on earth flavor was it - to avoid such a depressing catastrophe in our future.

A

P & M said...

Vanilla,Strawberry,Chocolate Breyers All Natural Ice Cream.

Shua asked for strawberry flavored and Pat requested that I buy a real ice cream not the slowly churned ones or yogurt ones so I thought this could be a good one. I even called Pat twice to have an approval when I bought it. So much thought went into picking the ice cream so it was definitely a huge disappointment when we tasted it and IT WAS BLAH!

-M