Saturday, August 4, 2007

and he turned 5!


At 5, he's lost a couple of teeth, has grown a few inches, has gained a lot of confidence and increased his vocabulary some more but he's remained to be an easy going, happy, sweet little guy.











He had a lot of fun with his friends. Six of them came over, 3 boys and 3 girls. The slide was a big hit despite of the much cooler weather (74F). The girls loved the kiddie pool and bubbles, while the boys loved the slide and J's bedroom. As warned the cake wasn't a big hit with the kids - I made a banana cake and used fondant for the frosting. P warned me that the kids might not like it since it was quite fruity - sure enough after a couple of bites the kids all expressed how they were done! Ah, I love kids - they tell you the truth!

Tomorrow is part 2 of his celebration with Grandma J, Aunt S, and his cousins - oh it'll be fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Joshua!

Looks like the party was much fun. I am sure the follow up with Grandma Judy and Auntie Sue will be fun too.

Kevin

JW said...

I think he is the little man sitting there in his 'hot tub' with the little ladies!