Monday, August 20, 2007

unplanned trips...

Yesterday, we decided out of nowhere to check out the new Ikea in Portland. It is about 26 miles from here by the airport. I have been wanting to check it out since I heard about the craze but there is no way I am driving there myself. Luckily P was nice enough to take me there. Little did I know how packed the place would be, you're elbow to elbow with the person beside you and there is little time or space to check what they have since the place is just littered with people. I did find one table that can be of good use to me but of course I didn't buy it and waste time falling in line as well as hauling the thing for a mile to where we parked. I guess the place is interesting but I doubt I would frequent the place.

Today, I took J to the doctor and he came home with an antibiotic and an inhaler as well. He has been having issues with breathing lately and has been coughing a lot and wheezing too. The doctor suspect it is asthma and gave him a low dose of inhaler. As for the antibiotic, he's got a little infection but is not that serious so hopefully antibiotic will fix it in 10 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Ikea for inexpensive "stuff" but yea you really need to want to go - it's not a casual stop ever. (the meatballs are overrated - Mom's are better, just add jam)
A